Torque is easily the school project I am most proud of. It was made over the span of 1 month using XNA, and was created by myself and three classmates. The scale of this project was such that there was a very noticeable divide between creating the basic RPG engine, and then creating actual content. Considering the time restraint and the fact this game was totally built from the ground up, I'm very happy with how much we were able to accomplish, even if it was spotty and unrefined in areas. I was responsible for 100% of the programming on this project.

I learned a ton about building an engine during this project. I also had a lot of fun exploring some of the things XNA can do above and beyond what we were taught in the course. Probably my biggest lesson was that a lot more thought should have gone into the framework, in particular how I set up the inheritance of various different entities.